[openstack-dev] [Freezer] Reactivate the team

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 01:50:00 UTC 2018

Dear Freezer team,

Since we have appointed a new PTL for the Stein cycle (gengchc2), I suggest
that we should reactivate the team follows these actions:

   1. Have a team meeting to formalize the new leader as well as discuss
   the new direction.
   2. Grant PTL privileges for gengchc2 on Launchpad and Project Gerrit
   repositories.
   3. Reorganize the core team to make sure we have enough active core
   reviewers for new patches.
   4. Clean up bug reports, blueprints on Launchpad, as well as unreviewed
   patched on Gerrit.

I hope that we can revive Freezer.

Best regards,

*Trinh Nguyen *| Founder & Chief Architect

<http://www.edlab.xyz>

*E:* dangtrinhnt at gmail.com | *W:* *www.edlab.xyz <https://www.edlab.xyz>*