[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [puppet] migrating to storyboard

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.se
Fri Aug 17 07:14:51 UTC 2018

Hello Kendall,

I went through the list of projects [1] and could only really see two
things.

1) puppet-rally and puppet-openstack-guide is missing

2) We have some support projects which doesn't really need bug tracking,
where some others do.
     You can remove puppet-openstack-specs and
puppet-openstack-cookiecutter all others would be
     nice to still have left so we can track bugs. [2]

Best regards
Tobias

[1] https://storyboard-dev.openstack.org/#!/project_group/60
<https://storyboard-dev.openstack.org/#%21/project_group/60>
[2] Keeping puppet-openstack-integration (integration testing) and
puppet-openstack_spec_helper (helper for testing).
       These two usually has a lot of changes so would be good to be
able to track them.