[openstack-dev] [requirements][release][docs] FFE for openstackdocstheme 1.21.2

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Aug 16 20:56:11 UTC 2018

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 10:45:32AM -0400, Doug Hellmann wrote:

> Is there any reason we can't uncap pbr, at least within the CI jobs?

It might work for the docs builds but jumping a major version of pbr,
which if I recall caused problems ate the time (hence the lower-bound)
for all octata projects wouldn't happen.

How terrible would it be to branch openstackdocstheme and backport the fix
without the pbr changes?  It might also be possible, though I'm not sure
how we'd land it, to branch (stable/ocata) openstackdocstheme today and
just revert the pbr changes to set the lower bound.

If you let me know what the important changes are to functionality in
oslosdocstheme I can play with it next week.  Having said that I'm aware
there is time pressure here so I'm happy for others to do it

Yours Tony.