[openstack-dev] [release][qa][devstack][all] Pre-Notifiaction for DevStack branch cut for Rocky

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Aug 16 02:38:20 UTC 2018

Hi All,

We are in process of cutting the Rocky branch for Devstack[1]. As per process[2], we need to wait for minimum set of project (which needed branch) used by Devstack to be branched first. As dhellmann mentioned on patch, All of the cycle-with-milestone projects are branched and we are waiting to hear go ahead from swift team.

Other than Swift, if any other project needs more work or to be branched before we branched devstack, feel free to reply here or on gerrit patch.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/591563/
[2] https://releases.openstack.org/reference/process.html#rc1

-gmann