[openstack-dev] oracle rac on openstack: openfiler as shared storage

Liviu Popescu xliviux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 10:58:54 UTC 2018

 Hello,

regarding:

openstack for having "shared-storage" needed for Oracle RAC:

I have used openfiler in a vmware environment, for creating iscsi targets
and accessing iscsi luns on target machines with iscsi-initiator.
On db machines,  LUNs were used  via multipath.conf and udev rules,  to be
visible by Oracle RAC  nodes, for ASM (asm disks).

Please advice me  on how to get an openfiler image suitable for openstack,
in order to simulate a shared-storage.

Thank you!