[openstack-dev] [releases][requirements][cycle-with-intermediary][cycle-trailing] requirements is going to branch stable/rocky at ~08-15-2018 2100Z

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 16:35:59 UTC 2018

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 10:13 AM, Matthew Thode
<prometheanfire at gentoo.org> wrote:

.. snip ..

> ansible-role-container-registry
> ansible-role-redhat-subscription
> ansible-role-tripleo-modify-image
> instack-undercloud
> os-apply-config
> os-collect-config
> os-net-config
> os-refresh-config
> paunch
> python-tricircleclient
> tripleo-common-tempest-plugin
> tripleo-ipsec
> tripleo-ui
> tripleo-validations
> puppet-tripleo
> python-tripleoclient
> tripleo-common
> tripleo-heat-templates
> tripleo-image-elements
> tripleo-puppet-elements

>From a tripleo aspect, we're aware and will likely branch the client
at the end of the week and others soonish but we're dependent on
packaging for the most part. We'll keep an eye on breakages due to any
requirement changes.  Thanks for the heads up

> puppet-aodh
> puppet-barbican
> puppet-ceilometer
> puppet-cinder
> puppet-cloudkitty
> puppet-congress
> puppet-designate
> puppet-ec2api
> puppet-freezer
> puppet-glance
> puppet-glare
> puppet-gnocchi
> puppet-heat
> puppet-horizon
> puppet-ironic
> puppet-keystone
> puppet-magnum
> puppet-manila
> puppet-mistral
> puppet-monasca
> puppet-murano
> puppet-neutron
> puppet-nova
> puppet-octavia
> puppet-openstack_extras
> puppet-openstacklib
> puppet-oslo
> puppet-ovn
> puppet-panko
> puppet-qdr
> puppet-rally
> puppet-sahara
> puppet-swift
> puppet-tacker
> puppet-tempest
> puppet-trove
> puppet-vitrage
> puppet-vswitch
> puppet-watcher
> puppet-zaqar

puppet-* are fine as we rely on packaging and requirements bits are
only for docs.