[openstack-dev] Berlin Summit Schedule Live!

Ashlee Ferguson ashlee at openstack.org
Tue Aug 14 11:04:56 UTC 2018

The schedule for the Berlin Summit <http://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule> is live!

Check out 100+ sessions, demos, and workshops covering 35+ open source projects in the following Tracks:

	• CI/CD
	• Container Infrastructure
	• Edge Computing
	• HPC / GPU / AI
	• Private & Hybrid Cloud
	• Public Cloud
	• Telecom & NFV

Log in with your OpenStackID <https://openstackid.org/> and start building your schedule now!

Register for the Summit <https://openstacksummit2018berlin.eventbrite.com/> - Get your Summit ticket for USD $699 before the price increases on August 21 at 11:59pm PT (August 22 at 6:59 UTC)

For speakers with accepted sessions, look for an email from speakersupport at openstack.org <mailto:speakersupport at openstack.org> for next steps on registration.

Thank you to our Programming Committee! They have once again taken time out of their busy schedules to help create another round of outstanding content for the OpenStack Summit. The OpenStack Foundation relies on the community-nominated Programming Committee, along with your Community Votes to select the content of the summit.  If you're curious about this process, you can read more about it here <https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/call-for-presentations/selection-process> where we have also listed the Programming Committee members.

Interested in sponsoring the Berlin Summit? Learn more here <https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/sponsors/#how-to-sponsor>

Cheers,
Ashlee

Ashlee Ferguson