[openstack-dev] [cinder] Reminder about the weekly Cinder meeting ...

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Mon Aug 13 21:25:43 UTC 2018

Are you talking about the nastygram from "Sigyn" saying:

"Your actions in #<channel> tripped automated anti-spam measures
(nicks/hilight spam), but were ignored based on your time in channel;
stop now, or automated action will still be taken. If you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff"

I'm getting this too, and (despite the implication to the contrary) it
sometimes cuts off my messages in an unpredictable spot.

I'm contacting "a member of staff" to see if there's any way to get
"whitelisted" for big messages. In the meantime, the only solution I'm
aware of is to chop your pasteypaste up into smaller chunks, and wait a
couple seconds between pastes.

-efried