[openstack-dev] [cyborg]Team Weekly Meeting 2018.08.08

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Aug 8 14:31:35 UTC 2018

On 2018-08-08 16:45:22 +0800 (+0800), Zhipeng Huang wrote:
> We are rushing towards the end of Rocky cycle and let's use the meeting to
> sync up with any important features still on the fly.
>
> starting UTC1400 at #openstack-cyborg, as usual

Please consider adding your meeting to the IRC meetings schedule at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/ (the first sentence in the section
contains instructions for doing so), that way people in the
community can find out when it is held without having to rely solely
on announcements. Thanks!
--
Jeremy Stanley