[openstack-dev] OpenStack lagging behind 2 major python versions: we need a Python 3.7 gate

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Aug 8 13:35:04 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Andrey Kurilin's message of 2018-08-08 15:25:01 +0300:
> Thanks Thomas for pointing to the issue, I checked it locally and here is
> an update for openstack/rally (rally framework without in-tree OpenStack
> plugins) project:
>
> - added unittest job with py37 env

It would be really useful if you could help set up a job definition in
openstack-zuul-jobs like we have for openstack-tox-py36 [1], so that other
projects can easily add the job, too. Do you have time to do that?

Doug

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/openstack-zuul-jobs/tree/zuul.d/jobs.yaml#n354