[openstack-dev] [requirements][release] FFE for openstacksdk 0.17.2

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Tue Aug 7 12:35:55 UTC 2018

Hey all,

I'd like to request an FFE to release 0.17.2 of openstacksdk from
stable/rocky.

Infra discovered an issue that affects the production nodepool related
to the multi-threaded TaskManager and exception propagation. When it
gets triggered, we lose an entire cloud of capacity (whoops) until we
restart the associated nodepool-launcher process.

Nothing in OpenStack uses the particular feature in openstacksdk in
question (yet), so nobody should need to even bump constraints.

Thanks!
Monty