[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [nova] StarlingX diff analysis

Flint WALRUS gael.therond at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 06:10:53 UTC 2018

Hi matt, everyone,

I just read your analysis and would like to thank you for such work. I
really think there are numerous features included/used on this Nova rework
that would be highly beneficial for Nova and users of it.

I hope people will fairly appreciate you work.

I didn’t had time to check StarlingX code quality, how did you feel it
while you were doing your analysis?

Thanks a lot for this share.
I’ll have a closer look at it this afternoon as my company may be
interested by some features.

Kind regards,
G.