[openstack-dev] [python3] champions, please review the updated process

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Aug 6 20:56:45 UTC 2018

I have updated the README.rst in the goal-tools repository with an
updated process for preparing, proposing, and tracking the zuul
migration patches. I need the other champions to look over the
instructions and let me know if any parts are confusing or incomplete.
Please do that as soon as you can, so we can be prepared to start
generating patches after the final release for Rocky is done.

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/goal-tools/tree/README.rst#n22

Doug