[openstack-dev] [nova] tempest-full-py3 rename means we now run that job on test-only changes

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 21:44:26 UTC 2018

I've reported a nova bug for this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1785425

But I'm not sure what is the best way to fix it now with the zuul v3
hotness. We had an irrelevant-files entry in project-config for the
tempest-full job but we don't have that for tempest-full-py3, so should
we just rename that in project-config (guessing not)? Or should we do
something in nova's .zuul.yaml like this (guessing yes):

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/578878/

The former is easy and branchless but I'm guessing the latter is what we
should do long-term (and would require backports to stable branches).

Matt