[openstack-dev] [i18n] Edge and Containers whitepapers ready for translation

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Fri Aug 3 09:19:17 UTC 2018

Hi Jimmy,

thanks for announcement. Great stuff! It looks really great and it's
easy to navigate. I think a special thanks goes to Sebastian for
designing the pages. One small remark: have you tried text-align:
justify? I think it would be a little bit more readable, like a science
paper (German word is: Ordnung)
I put the projects again on the frontpage of the translation platform,
so we'll get more translations shortly.

kind regards

Frank