[openstack-dev] [sahara] Anti-Affinity Broke

Telles Nobrega tenobreg at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 18:39:26 UTC 2018

Hi Joe,

sorry for only replying to this now, but I just got time to work on it
today.

When you did those workarounds, did it all work properly? I'm hitting an
issue with a KeyError whili trying to add the resource to the properties.

                properties[SERVER_GROUP_NAMES].insert(i,
server_group_resource)

Thanks,

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 5:03 AM Luigi Toscano <ltoscano at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 22 June 2018 05:00:16 CEST Joe Topjian wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I originally posted this to the general openstack list to get a sanity
> > check on what I was seeing. Jeremy F reached out and confirmed that, so
> I'm
> > going to re-post the details here to begin a discussion.
>
> Hi,
>
> thanks for investigating the issue; it's not the most trivial thing to
> test
> without a real CI system based on baremetal, and we don't have one at this
> time.
>
> > I can also create something on StoryBoard for this, too.
>
> Yes, that would be preferred; could you please open it describing the
> symptoms
> that you found in addition to the workarounds?
>
> Ciao
> --
> Luigi

TELLES NOBREGA

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Brasil  <https://www.redhat.com/>

Av. Brg. Faria Lima, 3900 - 8º andar - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo

tenobreg at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
 Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil
pelo Great Place to Work.