[openstack-dev] [tricircle] Tricircle or Trio2o

Andrea Franceschini andrea.franceschini.rm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:55:30 UTC 2018

Hello All,

While I was looking for multisite openstack solutions I stumbled on
Tricircle project which seemed fairly perfect for the job except that
l it was split in two parts, tricircle itself for the network part and
Trio2o for all the rest.

Now it seems that the Trio2o project is no longer maintained  and I'm
wondering what other options exist for multisite openstack, stated
that tricircle seems more NFV oriented.

Actually a heat multisite solution would work too, but I cannot find
any  reference to this kind of solutions.

Do you have any idea/advice?

Thanks,

Andrea