[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Change in our IRC channel

jean-philippe@evrard.me jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Aug 1 08:13:51 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Due to a continuously increasing spam [0] on our IRC channels, I have decided to make our channel (#openstack-ansible on freenode) only joinable by Freenode's nickserv registered users.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, as it will now be harder to reach us (but it's not that hard to register! [1]). The conversations will be easier to follow though.

You can still contact us on the mailing lists too.

Regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)

[0]: https://freenode.net/news/spambot-attack
[1]: https://freenode.net/kb/answer/registration