[openstack-dev] [Nova] z/VM introducing a new config driveformat

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:21:22 UTC 2018

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 17:40:20 +0800, Chen Ch Ji wrote:
> According to requirements and comments, now we opened the CI runs with
> run_validation = True
> And according to [1] below, for example, [2] need the ssh validation
> passed the test
>
> And there are a couple of comments need some enhancement on the logs of
> CI such as format and legacy incorrect links of logs etc
> the newest logs sample can be found [3] (take n-cpu as example and those
> logs are with _white.html)
>
> Also, the blueprint [4] requested by previous discussion post here again
> for reference

Thank you for alerting us about the completion of the work on the z/VM
CI. The logs look much improved and ssh connectivity and metadata
functionality via config drive is being verified by tempest.

The only strange thing I noticed is it appears tempest starts multiple
times in the log [0]. Do you know what's going on there?

That said, since things are looking good with z/VM CI now, we've added
the z/VM patch series back into a review runway today.

Cheers,
-melanie

[0]
http://extbasicopstackcilog01.podc.sl.edst.ibm.com/test_logs/jenkins-check-nova-master-17444/logs/tempest.log