[openstack-dev] Thank you TryStack!!

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Apr 30 15:12:55 UTC 2018

On 2018-04-30 09:34:15 -0500 (-0500), Jimmy McArthur wrote:
> I'm working on redirecting trystack.openstack.org to
> openstack.org/software/start.  We have redirects in place for
> trystack.org, but didn't realize trystack.openstack.org as a thing
> as well.
[...]

Yes, before the TryStack effort was closed down, there had been a
plan for trystack.org to redirect to a trystack.openstack.org site
hosted in the community infrastructure. At this point I expect we
can just rip out the section for it from
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/system-config/tree/modules/openstack_project/manifests/static.pp
as DNS appears to no longer be pointed there.
--
Jeremy Stanley