[openstack-dev] Is there any way to recheck only one job?

Slawomir Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 07:12:38 UTC 2018

Hi,

I wonder if there is any way to recheck only one type of job instead of rechecking everything.
For example sometimes I have to debug some random failure in specific job type, like „neutron-fullstack” and I want to collect some additional data or test something. So in such case I push some „Do not merge” patch and waits for job result - but I really don’t care about e.g. pep8 or UT results so would be good is I could run (recheck) only job which I want. That could safe some resources for other jobs and speed up my tests a little as I could be able to recheck only my job faster :)

Is there any way that I can do it with gerrit and zuul currently? Or maybe it could be consider as a new feature to add? What do You think about it?

—
Best regards
Slawek Kaplonski
skaplons at redhat.com