[openstack-dev] [Openstack] OpenStack Queens for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Corey Bryant corey.bryant at canonical.com
Fri Apr 27 14:57:43 UTC 2018

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 10:20 AM, Hongbin Lu <hongbin034 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Corey,
>
> Thanks for the information. Would you clarify what is "working packages
> from the community"?
>
> Best regards,
> Hongbin

Sorry I guess that comment is probably a bit vague.

The OpenStack packages are open source like many other projects. They're
Apache 2 licensed and we gladly accept contributions. :)

This is a good starting point for working with the Ubuntu OpenStack
packages:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OpenStack/CorePackages

If you or someone else were to provide package sources for zun that DTRT to
create binary packages, and if they can test them, then I'd be happy to
review/sponsor the Ubuntu and cloud-archive uploads.

Thanks,
Corey