[openstack-dev] [Nova] z/VM introducing a new config driveformat

Chen CH Ji jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Apr 27 09:40:20 UTC 2018

According to requirements and comments, now we opened the CI runs with
run_validation = True
And according to [1] below, for example, [2] need the ssh validation passed
the test

And there are a couple of comments need some enhancement on the logs of CI
such as format and legacy incorrect links of logs etc
the newest logs sample can be found [3] (take n-cpu as example and those
logs are with _white.html)

Also, the blueprint [4] requested by previous discussion post here again
for reference

please let us know whether the procedure -2 can be removed in order to
proceed . thanks for your help

[1]
http://extbasicopstackcilog01.podc.sl.edst.ibm.com/test_logs/jenkins-check-nova-master-17455/logs/tempest.log
2018-04-27 08:50:44.852 19582 DEBUG tempest [-] validation.run_validation
= True

http://extbasicopstackcilog01.podc.sl.edst.ibm.com/test_logs/jenkins-check-nova-master-17455/console.html
{0}
tempest.scenario.test_server_basic_ops.TestServerBasicOps.test_server_basic_ops
 [86.788179s] ... ok

[2]
https://github.com/openstack/tempest/blob/master/tempest/scenario/test_server_basic_ops.py

[3]
http://extbasicopstackcilog01.podc.sl.edst.ibm.com/test_logs/jenkins-check-nova-master-17455/logs/n-cpu.log_white.html

[4] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/562154/

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji 纪 晨

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM at IBMCN   Internet: jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82451493
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District,
Beijing 100193, PRC