[openstack-dev] [openstack-infra] How to take over a project?

Sangho Shin sangho at opennetworking.org
Thu Apr 26 06:55:30 UTC 2018

Ihar,

I tried to add netwokring-onos-core group to "Create Referenceā€ permission using the gerrit UI, and it is registered as a new gerrit review.
But, it seems that it is not a right process, according to the gerrit history of the similar issues.
Can you please let me know how to change the project ACL?

Thank you,

Sangho