[openstack-dev] [openstack-infra] How to take over a project?

Miguel Lavalle miguel at mlavalle.com
Wed Apr 25 16:13:43 UTC 2018

Hi,

Ihar raises a valid issue. In the spirit of preventing this request from
falling through the cracks, I reached out to Clark Boylan in the infra IRC
channel (
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-infra/%23openstack-infra.2018-04-25.log.html#t2018-04-25T15:46:41).
We decided to contact Vikram directly in the email account he has
registered in Gerrit. I just sent him a message, copying Clark and Sangho.
If he responds, Sangho can coordinate with him. If he doesn't after a week
or two, then we can switch to Sangho, who is a member of the ONOS core team.

Regards

Miguel