[openstack-dev] [horizon][nova][cinder] Horizon support for multiattach volumes

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:57:14 UTC 2018

I wanted to advertise the need for some help in adding multiattach
volume support to Horizon. There is a blueprint tracking the changes
[1]. I started the ball rolling with [2] but there is more work to do,
listed in the work items section of the blueprint.

[2] was I think my first real code contribution to Horizon and it wasn't
terrible (thanks for Akihiro's patience), so I'm sure others could
easily jump in here and slice this up if we have people looking for
something to hack on.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/multi-attach-volume
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/547856/

Matt