[openstack-dev] Changes to keystone-stable-maint members

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 17:58:06 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am proposing making some changes to the Keystone Stable Maint team.
A lot of this is cleanup for contributors that have moved on from
OpenStack. For the most part, I've been the only one responsible for
Keystone Stable Maint reviews, and I'm not comfortable being this
bottleneck

Removals
========
Dolph Matthews
Steve Martinelli
Brant Knudson

Each of these members have left/moved on from OpenStack, or in the
case of Brant, less involved with Keystone (and I believe OpenStack as
a whole).

Additions
=======
Lance Bragstad

Lance is the PTL and also highly aware (and does reviews for stable
keystone when I ask, so we have a second pair of eyes on them) of the
differences/stable policy.

This will bring us to a solid 2 contributors for Keystone that are
looking at the stable-maint reviews and ensuring we're not letting too
much sit in limbo (or dumping it all on the main stable-core team).

Long term I'd like to see a 3rd keystone stable maint, but I am unsure
who else should be nominated. Getting to a full 2 members actively
engaged is a big win for ensuring stable branches get appropriate love
within Keystone.

Cheers,
--Morgan