[openstack-dev] [os-upstream-institute] Prep call for Vancouver today - Minutes

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:55:26 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I would like to thank all of you who were able to join to our planning call yesterday for the Vancouver training.

For meeting minutes please visit the following etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OUI-AIO-guide-planning

We also recorded the call, so those of you who couldn’t dial in can listen to the whole discussion here: https://zoom.us/recording/share/7ysh3YPRjhCh8cS7iJcT9EttcJ7cC3IBIpgshOCD9CuwIumekTziMw

As we have only a couple of weeks and a lot of tasks to complete left, please look in to the corresponding StoryBoard project and pick an item to complete: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/913

We are planning one more sync call the week of the training. We are aiming for May 14 at 2200 UTC, but it’s still subject to change so stay tuned for further info.

Also please note that __until the Vancouver training we will keep all our meetings on Mondays at 2000 UTC__.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó
(IRC: ildikov)