[openstack-dev] [rally][dragonflow][ec2-api][PowerVMStackers][murano] Tagging rights

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Apr 23 22:31:17 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Andrey Pavlov's message of 2018-04-23 21:42:56 +0300:
> Hello Sean,
>
> EC2-api team always used manual tagging because I know only this procedure.
> I thought that it's more convenient for me cause I can manage
> commits/branches.
> But in fact I don't mind to switch to automatic scheme.
> If somethig else is needed from please let me know.
>
> Regards,
> Andrey Pavlov.

You will still need to trigger tags, you will just do it in a different
way. See
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/releases/tree/README.rst for
details and drop in to #openstack-release or send email to this list
with the subject tag "[release]" if you have any questions.

Doug