[openstack-dev] [bifrost][bandit][magnum][ironic][kolla][pyeclib][mistral] Please merge bindep changes

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Mon Apr 23 13:41:58 UTC 2018

Greetings,

Could you please review the following bindep.txt[1] changes to your projects and
approve them, it would be helpful to the openstack-infra team.  We are looking
to remove some legacy jenkins scripts from openstack-infra/project-config and
your projects are still using them.  The following patches will update your jobs
to the new functionality of using our bindep role.

If you have any questions, please reach out to us in #openstack-infra.

Thanks,
Paul

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bindep.txt+status:open