[openstack-dev] [mistral] [vitrage] Propose adding Vitrage's actions to Mistral Actions

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Mon Apr 23 06:58:42 UTC 2018

From: Renat Akhmerov <renat.akhmerov at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 23 April 2018 at 9:45

On 23 Apr 2018, 13:38 +0700, Jaewook Oh <kyle.oh95 at gmail.com>, wrote:

Hello Mistral and Vitrage team,

I've been testing vitrage with mistral workflow,
but it seems that there are no Vitrage actions in Mistral yet.

I think Vitrage actions should be added to Mistral.
We can use the actions in mistral workflow to automate lots of repeated tasks as it was originally intended.

So, I'd like to add them to the Mistral Actions.
Can I do this work?

Hi, I see no reason why not. We’ll assist, if needed. I’d recommend to join us at #openstack-mistral IRC channel for better communication.

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia

Hi,

Sounds like a good idea, let us know if you need any help from Vitrage team.

Thanks,
Ifat