[openstack-dev] [keystone] [all] openstack-specs process

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:41:12 UTC 2018

Hi all,

There is a specification proposed to openstack/openstack-specs that
summarizes some outcomes from the PTG in Dublin [0].

The keystone team had some questions about what happens next regarding
that specification in this week's meeting [1]. What is the process for
that repository? Is there a schedule?

The Rocky release schedule doesn't seem to have any deadlines for
OpenStack specific specs [2]. I dug through the documentation in the
repository, but I didn't find anything describing the process [3] [4].

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/523973/
[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/keystone/2018/keystone.2018-04-17-16.00.log.html#l-66
[2] https://releases.openstack.org/rocky/schedule.html