[openstack-dev] [glance] Priorities for WC 16th of April

Erno Kuvaja ekuvaja at redhat.com
Mon Apr 16 09:10:30 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Now when client release is out and milestone 1 is approaching quickly
I'd like to draw your attention to few things in Glance development.

1) reviews of outstanding specs
2) work towards removal of the Images API v1
3) Pending delete rollback ability

Lets get the reviews to specs so we have clear picture by the summit
next month what we are doing, work towards removing the Images API v1
endpoints as early as possible so we avoid nasty surprises at the end
of the cycle and get the first new features merged in.

Thanks all for your continuous support driving towards another great
Glance release!

- Erno -jokke- Kuvaja