[openstack-dev] [bandit] Migration to PyCQA

Luke Hinds lhinds at redhat.com
Mon Apr 16 08:45:24 UTC 2018

Hi All,

As most of you are aware, a decision was made to migrate the maintenance of
Bandit to PyCQA [0].

In order to kick things off, I have started a pad [1] to make sure we
capture all the steps needed for a seamless migration.

Please do look at this and provide input / feedback. @Jeremy, including you
for the zuul side of things.

We will start covering this as a topic each Thursday on the security-sig
meeting, until we are confident to 'hit the button' and move the project
over.

[0] https://github.com/PyCQA
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/bandit-migration

Please be mindful of including Ian on replies, who may not be subscribed
the the -dev list.

--
Luke Hinds