[openstack-dev] Removing networking-mlnx from Debian?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Apr 13 12:08:04 UTC 2018

On 2018-04-13 13:49:47 +0200 (+0200), Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Is networking-mlnx actively maintained? It doesn't look like it to
> me, there's still no Queens release.

It looks like they were merging changes to master and backporting to
stable/queens as recently as three weeks ago, but I agree they don't
seem to have tagged their 9.0.0 release yet. They're not part of any
official project though, so it's hard to guess what their release
timeframe might be.

> It also fails to build in Debian, with apparently no Python 3
> support.
[...]

Right, from what I can see they're not testing Python 3 support for
their changes, not even in a non-voting capacity.
--
Jeremy Stanley