[openstack-dev] [Nova][Deployers] Optional, platform specific, dependancies in requirements.txt

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Thu Apr 12 12:42:59 UTC 2018

+1

This sounds reasonable to me.  I'm glad the issue was raised, but IMO it
shouldn't derail progress on an approved blueprint with ready code.

Jichen, would you please go ahead and file that blueprint template (no
need to write a spec yet) and link it in a review comment on the bottom
zvm patch so we have a paper trail?  I'm thinking something like
"Consistent platform-specific and optional requirements" -- that leaves
us open to decide *how* we're going to "handle" them.

Thanks,
efried