[openstack-dev] [all][requirements] uncapping eventlet

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Apr 11 16:20:46 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Matthew Thode's message of 2018-04-05 10:47:37 -0500:
> eventlet-0.22.1 has been out for a while now, we should try and use it.
> Going to be fun times.
>
> I have a review projects can depend upon if they wish to test.
> https://review.openstack.org/533021

I have proposed a bunch of patches to projects to remove the cap
for eventlet [1]. If they don't pass tests, please take them over
and fix them up as needed (I anticipate some trouble with the new
check-requirements rules, for example).

Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:uncap-eventlet+(status:open+OR+status:merged)