[openstack-dev] [neutron] Bug deputy report

Luo, Lujin luo.lujin at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 9 08:42:24 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I was on bug deputy between 2018/04/02 and 2018/04/09. I am sending a short summary of the bugs reported during this period. We do not have many bug reported this week.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1760047 - Confirmed but the importance is not yet decided. It is about when spawning large number of VMs at the same time, some ports not becoming ACTIVE. It seems we need more details from the bug reporter or we need to figure out a way to reproduce it in small scale. I will bring this to Miguel too.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1760584 - Medium. This is about how tempest tests warnings about subnet CIDR	. The possible fix is propsed by haleyb but no one has assigned this bug yet. If anyone if interested, please take it over.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1760902 - Low. Hongbin proposes we align segment resource to contain standard attributes.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1761070 - Medium. It is about bridge mappings, where neutron/agent/linux/iptables_firewall.py doesn't take into account mappings and just uses the default bridge name which is derived from the network ID. It is not assigned yet. Anyone interested, please take it over.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1761555 and https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1761591 - Triaging. Swami has been following up with the bug reporter to find out what the problems are.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1761748 - Medium. CI failures in networking-hyperv about not able to get port details for devices. It is not assigned yet. Anyone interested, please take it over.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1761823 - RFE. This derives from another RFE that we should add /ip-address resource to API. It needs discussion on the drivers meeting.

Best regards,
Lujin

Lujin Luo