[openstack-dev] [all][requirements] a plan to stop syncing requirements into projects

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Apr 6 11:42:14 UTC 2018

Excerpts from super user's message of 2018-04-06 17:10:32 +0900:
> Hope you fix this soon, there are many patches depend on the 'match the
> minimum version' problem which causes requirements-check fail.

The problem is with *those patches* and not the check.

I've been trying to update some, but my time has been limited this week
for personal reasons. I encourage project teams to run the script I
provided or edit their lower-constraints.txt file by hand to fix the
issues.

Doug