[openstack-dev] [all] Update on Zuul v3 Migration - and what to do about issues

Vega Cai luckyvega.g at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 11:35:17 UTC 2017

Hi,

In Tricircle we use the "multinode" topology to setup a test environment
with three regions, "CentralRegion" and "RegionOne" in one node, and
"RegionTwo" in the other node. I notice that the job definition has been
migrated to
openstack-zuul-jobs/blob/master/playbooks/legacy/tricircle-dsvm-multiregion/run.yaml,
but the job fails with the error that "public endpoint for image service in
RegionTwo region not found", so I guess the node of "RegionTwo" is not
correctly running. Since the original log folder for the second
"subnode-2/" is missing in the job report, I also cannot figure out what
the wrong is with the second node.

Any hints to debug this problem?

BR
Zhiyuan