[openstack-dev] [nova][stable] attn: No approvals for stable/newton right now

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Sat Sep 30 00:31:55 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Due to a zuulv3 bug, we're running an old nova-network test job on
master and, as you would expect, failing hard. As a workaround in the
meantime, we're[0] going to disable that job entirely so that it runs
nowhere. This makes it not run on master (good) but also not run on
stable/newton (not so good).

So, please don't approve anything new for stable/newton until we turn
this job back on. That will happen when this patch lands:

   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/508638

Thanks!

--Dan

[0]: Note that this is all magic and dedication from the infra people,
all I did was stand around and applaud. I'm including myself in the "we"
here because I like to feel included by standing next to smart people,
not because I did any work.