[openstack-dev] Zuul v3 and you: FAQs and how to troubleshoot your new (and legacy) jobs

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Fri Sep 29 14:28:11 UTC 2017

Jim Blair rightfully pointed out that fleshed out documentation of the
Zuul v3 documentation can be found in the infra-manual docs [1]
which everyone should definitely read.

The etherpad is not meant as a replacement for the documentation but
rather as a collaborative effort around the questions which
are most often asked or are not covered (yet) in the infra-manual.

[1]: https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/zuulv3.html

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]