[openstack-dev] [all][infra] Zuul v3 migration update

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Wed Sep 27 22:24:29 UTC 2017

Hey everybody,

We're there. It's ready.

We've worked through all of the migration script issues and are happy 
with the results. The cutover trigger is primed and ready to go.

But as it's 21:51 UTC / 16:52 US Central it's a short day to be 
available to respond to the questions folks may have... so we're going 
to postpone one more day.

Since it's all ready to go we'll be looking at flipping the switch first 
thing in the morning. (basically as soon as the West Coast wakes up and 
is ready to go)

The project-config repo should still be considered frozen except for 
migration-related changes. Hopefully we'll be able to flip the final 
switch early tomorrow.

If you haven't yet, please see [1] for information about the transition.

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/zuulv3.html



More information about the OpenStack-dev mailing list