[openstack-dev] [TripleO] OVS Hardware Offload

Moshe Levi moshele at mellanox.com
Tue Sep 26 10:29:08 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We are planning to add TripleO  support for OVS Hardware Offload, which was pushed to pike release [1] [2] [3].
Here is documentation commit which explain on how to use the feature [4].
We already wrote a spec for TripleO [5] and some POC code [6] [7] [8] and we would appreciate if we can get reviews.
Patches [6] [7] [8] are adding the support to the ovs mechanism driver, but  we also plan to add patches to support ODL with OVS Hardware Offload

[1] -https://review.openstack.org/#/c/275616/
[2] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/452530/
[3] -https://review.openstack.org/#/c/398265/
[4] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/504911/