[openstack-dev] Garbage patches for simple typo fixes

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 12:30:21 UTC 2017

Thanks Matt for highlighting this (again). Please also see

http://openstack.markmail.org/thread/iaqsha7hbiitwqe2
http://markmail.org/thread/k62gcehxg6gv5ep4
http://markmail.org/thread/n753w3wljii67yug

When can we take some concrete action to stop these same kinds of things
from coming up again and again?

-amrith