[openstack-dev] Garbage patches for simple typo fixes

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 03:51:04 UTC 2017

+1000

Thanks for bringing this up, I fully agree that we need to do something about it.

Some time ago I even had an idea of creating a case when we intentionally exclude a person from a team for constantly doing things like this and ignoring our comments. Although I understand it slightly conflicts with our openness principle.. It’s just really tempting quite often.

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia