[openstack-dev] [oslo][oslo.service] looping.RetryDecorator behavior

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 01:55:48 UTC 2017

Thanks Josh,

I’m not sure I fully understand your point though. You mean it’s a legacy (deprecated?) code that we should never use in our code? Should it be considered a private class of oslo_service?

In our global requirements tenacity is configured as "tenacity>=3.2.1”, should we bump it to 4.4.0?

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia