[openstack-dev] PDFs for project-specific docs with unified doc builds

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 22:29:23 UTC 2017

Hello,

"Build PDF docs from rst-based guide documents" [1] was implemented in Ocata
cycle, and I have heard that there were a small conversation at the
Denver PTG
regarding getting PDFs for project-specific docs setup to help translations.

In my opinion, it would be a nice idea to extend [1] to project-specific
docs with unified doc builds. It seems that unified doc builds have been
much enhanced with [2]. Now I think having PDF build functionalities in
unified
doc builds would be a way to easily have PDFs for project-specific docs.

Would someone have any idea on this or help it with some good pointers?

With many thanks,

/Ian

[1]
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/ocata/build-pdf-from-rst-guides.html