[openstack-dev] Fwd: [k8s][deployment][kolla-kubernetes][magnum][kuryr][qa][api] Proposal for SIG-K8s

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Thu Sep 21 16:39:38 UTC 2017

In preparation for the Sydney Forum, I’ve created a brainstorming
etherpad for forum topics. Please contribute topics as you see fit,
and from there we can start making some submissions.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sig-k8s-sydney-forum-topics <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sig-k8s-sydney-forum-topics>
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum/Sydney2017 <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum/Sydney2017>

PTG got me a little behind on this.

Thanks,