[openstack-dev] [requirements][stable] EOL tags and upper-constraints.txt in tox.ini

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Sep 20 18:09:15 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 01:43:51PM -0400, Tony Breeds wrote:

> The solution I thought we decide on at the PTG is:
>  * Add a post job to all branches that publish a constraints/$series.txt
>    to $server (I don't mind if it's releases.o.o or tarballs.o.o).

Actually we might be better to do this daily from the periodic pipeline.
In our CI we always gate with what is in git so that wouldn't be
impacted.  The question is do we need external consumers to be "up to
the minute" or is a days lag acceptable?

I kinda feel like it's okay to be a little laggy.

Yours Tony.